CRP is the most trusted name in emergency restoration industry,
When disaster strikes, delay in response time can cost thousands of dollars in loss of inventory, property and additional living expenses. Without quick and skilled restoration services, water damaged items become non-salvageable, costing you thousands of dollars in replacement costs. CRP can cut your replacement costs by up to 70%. We accomplish your cost savings by using proper drying techniques that restore soaked structural materials to their original condition. CRP also works to prevent future moisture problems and protect the unaffected areas from humidity damage. These techniques will save inventories such as; wall coverings, carpeting, furniture, documents, electronics; as well as inhibit growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and other harmful pathogens.
Steps In The Water Damage Process:
. Emergency Response – 24/7/365.
. Thorough inspection using state of the art moisture detection equipment.
. Contents protection and moving.
. Extraction of water.
. Assess the flooring materials and determine best restoration method.
. Ventilate wall cavities to expedite the drying process.
. Removal of drywall (only when necessary).
. Clean and sanitize affected area (depending on source of water).
. Determine the most effective drying equipment to use.
. Set up drying equipment.
. Monitor drying equipment daily to quickly dry the space.
. Remove drying equipment after verifying that the affected materials have reached a normal moisture content.
How We Can Save Customers Money:
. Reduce construction repairs by up to 70%.
. Save cabinets.
. Save wood floors.
. Save time (and money) by reducing construction repairs.
. Evaluate and restore water damaged contents.
. Prevent secondary damage to building materials and contents.
. Protect unaffected areas from humidity damage.
. Reduce potential for mold, mildew and bacteria to grow.
. Reduce additional living expenses by providing expedited emergency services.
FIRE & SMOKE DAMAGE
Few events parallel the trauma caused by fire. Fire/smoke damage requires more service and expertise than an ordinary contractor or house cleaner can provide to restore a property back to livable condition, CRP can remove smoke and soot from upholstered furnishings, carpets, draperies and building interiors. Our team will clean, deodorize, refinish and restore hard furnishings; such as desks, tables and credenzas. Our experience includes residential and industrial smoke damage restoration. If not charred; carpet, furniture, draperies and other building contents can be restored to their pre-loss condition. Please note: this is not a janitorial cleaning! A light coating of soot might be removed easily by the correct specialized technique, yet the soot could be permanently embedded by improper cleaning. Our highly trained project managers are the best in the industry and have the experience and capability to serve any residential and large industrial emergencies. Above all we are committed to excellence and your absolute satisfaction.
Smoke and protein odor removal.
Contents pack out service.
Contents restoration and refinishing.
State of the art cleaning equipment.
Top 10 Steps For Cleaning Process:
1.Proper evaluation to determine cleaning process required.
2. Determine the most cost effective cleaning method.
3. Assignment of appropriate professionals that are specialized and trained in this area.
4. Selection of proper tools and equipment.
5. Utilize proper cleaning solutions.
6. Implementation of the 5-Step Cleaning Process: Time, Temperature, Volume, Chemical and Mechanical.
7. Execute and ensure a detailed cleaning process is followed.
8. Soot and carbon elimination inspection.
9. Odor elimination inspection.
10. Final inspection done by a Project Manager.
It is important in today’s litigious environment to call a professional firm to handle water losses. Timing is critical to the drying of a structure to prevent the growth of destructive mold and mildew. However, in the unfortunate event of microbial growth CRP understands the importance of remediation. Some species of mold and mildew can cause serious health complications. It is important to have a specialist perform proper removal of contaminated areas.
CRP has a staff of trained technicians using the latest technology in remediation to properly eliminate harmful microbiological contamination.
- We use designated trained employees not temps.
2. Our leads are certified and know what they are doing – no wasted time.
3. We have state of the art equipment.
4. We use dry ice blasting on larger projects to expedite the work.
5. We use thermo imaging cameras to locate damage.
6. We have completed thousands of mold projects so we know how to be efficient.
7. We have multiple crews, we get to your jobs quickly to prevent down time on jobs.
8. We work with multiple hygienist so we can get jobs cleared quickly
9. We have an excellent track record, without additional cleanings needed.
10. We have a DOSH certificate so we can handle any asbestos or lead issues at the same time mold is being done so you don’t have to call in additional contractors to complete the job.
10 steps for mold remediation:
- Perform a thorough preliminary inspection using state of the art tools. i.e.: Thermo imaging cameras and moisture equipment to determine the precise scope of work.
- Choose good hygienists that are trained in providing reliable protocols, if needed.
- Set up proper engineering controls:
a) 6 ml air tight containments
b) establish negative air inside containments to ensure no cross contamination.
- Use quality equipment (HEPA filter) that has been DOP tested.
- Constantly cleanup work areas to avoid cross contamination.
- Seal all debris to control the environment and also avoid cross contamination.
- Thorough cleaning of all surfaces by HEPA sanding, or ice blasting followed by HEPA vacuuming, then wet wipe followed by second round of HEPA vacuuming.
- Do a thorough visual inspection to ensure work is ready for post remediation testing.
- Allow proper air scrubbing time with HEPA filters prior to post testing as directed.
- Call for post remediation testing and insist on testing inside and outside of containments to make sure all areas are cleared before containments are removed.
- Remove containments after clearances. Make sure all areas are clean, safe and ready for next stage of repairs.
CRP is a company devoted to lead abatement in a safe and proficient manner. All of our supervisors and workers are OSHA and EPA trained and certified. We are approved by the DOH, HPD and DOB for the complete process of lead abatement. We are licensed and certified in the state of California.
Lead-based paint (pre-1978). It may have been used both inside and outside of a home and on furniture or objects in the home. Children may eat paint chips or chew on the surfaces of cribs, highchairs, windows, woodwork, walls, doors, or railings.
Lead-contaminated soil. Lead may be in the soil where children play, especially near busy roadways or factories. The lead from gasoline used for many years has settled onto soil and is difficult to remove. This soil may also be tracked inside on shoes and clothing.
Lead-contaminated dust from paint or soil. It clings to windowsills, floors, doorways and children’s toys, and is dangerous to young children who crawl and often put their hands and other objects in their mouths.
Restoration Management Company is an EPA approved company. We offer low cost and unbeatable quality abatement work and inspection. With over 25 years of combined experience in the environmental industry and the use of the latest and most effective equipment for the removal of lead in paint, dust, and soil. We are certified and licensed for the removal of lead
AIR DUCT CLEANING (HVAC)
When you think about the air that comes through your ducts and the warmth and comfort it brings in winter and summer, you want your family and workers to breathe the healthiest air into their lungs, promoting better health and heightened well being. You want to help prevent illness, allergies, asthma in your children, unpleasant odors and promote optimal conditions for health. This will help cut down on time lost from school or work, and help your family and co-workers be more productive in life.
Cleaning your air ducts relieves allergy suffering by removing dust, pollen, animal dander and other allergens from you duct system.
– Small dust particles
– Construction debris
– Insect parts (dust mites, roaches etc.)
Air duct cleaning performed by a professional air duct cleaning company helps control inside air pollution for your family and workplace and give them the best quality air possible through the heating and air system. This system can be the major cause of your indoor air quality problems. Although these problems can be difficult to deal with and complex in nature, a professional air duct cleaning company, such as Restoration Management Company (RMC), has the knowledge and training needed to remediate the issues and give our customers clean air flowing out of their air duct system.
We understand the importance of controlling moisture during construction projects. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide fast, flexible and cost effective moisture control solutions for projects of any size. Our specialists have the resources and technical expertise to assist you in solving any moisture related issues you may encounter on your project. Some common areas where you may encounter moisture related issues we can assist you with include:
2. Dry walling and Painting
4. Materials Preservation
5. Wood Floors and Molding
6. Carpet and Tile
7. Water Mold Damage Reversal
8. Construction Drying
9. Temporary Climate Control
10. Keep Projects On Schedule
Maintaining the correct temperature during construction can be critical to your project’s success. The correct temperature can help you meet specifications, comply with OSHA regulations or simply provide a comfortable working environment.
PRESSURE WASHING & GRAFFITI
Power washing and graffiti removal is a great way to preserve the beauty and integrity of your home, business and surroundings. You can choose to get your own pressure washing equipment to keep up your home or office or you can choose to work with a professional power washing service, such as CRP. We service shopping malls, banks, restaurants, convenience stores, apartment complex and residential home’s. We are flexible with scheduling our services to accommodate your needs.
Let us keep your business and home looking picture perfect. We schedule the work to be done at a time that will avoid interference with your business operations. We have equipment that will complete the task and provide professional results. Listed below are just a few of the many services we provide.
– Exterior building cleaning
– Store Fronts
– Dumpster Areas
– Parking Lots
– Drive Thru Lanes
– Oil Stain Removal
– Complete maintenance package
– Concrete cleaning
– Gum Removal
– Spring and fall cleanup
– Decks, porches and patios
– Hardwood decking
You never know when disaster will strike. Because of this it is important to know who to turn to ahead of time. When the unexpected happens you can call CRP, for the protection of your business or home and the valuables within.
Securing a structure after a fire, flood, vandalism, car crash or any other event which leaves a breech in a building envelope is paramount. Doing so prevents additional damage from the elements and/or vandals. That is why no job is too big or small for CRP.
With an average response time of less than an hour, we are here when you need us most. 24 hours a day,7 days a week.
For more than 25 years, RMC’s experience and services have afforded our customers peace of mind. Trusting your property is secure provides the time and energy needed to handle the many other important dynamics of a loss.
If you are in the need of emergency board-up services, please call CRP today.
• 24/7 Board Up Services
• Doors & Windows Board Up
• Tarping Services
• Residential Board Up Services
• Commercial Board Up Services
• Perimeter security / Temporary Fencing
• Rapid Response
• Local service in your area
• Insurance Billing
• Vacant / Foreclosed Properties
- Water Damage
- Sewage Clean-up
- Fire & Smoke Damage
- Mold Remediation
- Asbestos Abatement
- Lead Abatement
- Air Duct Cleaning (HVAC)
- Construction Drying
- Pressure Washing & Graffiti
- Trauma Scene
- Specialty Services…
CRP is a full service cleaning and restoration company
serving California since 1999. It has always been and continues to be our goal to deliver our customers with reliable year-round emergency service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our team is driven by compassion and remains committed to the principle in which this company was founded: earning the trust of our customers…one customer at a time.
All of our technicians and project managers are certified with the IICRC in water damage restoration, fire & smoke damage restoration and asbestos abatement to insure that your
property is handled as precisely as possible. As a result, we are able to provide you not only with unsurpassed service, but also state-of-the-art technology, which will assist to expedite
the restoration process.